NEW YORK, September 1, 2020 — CRM magazine awarded its CRM Industry Leader Awards in its September 2020 issue. The CRM Industry Leader Awards honor the leading providers of contact center, marketing, and sales technologies and services across 10 categories. Additionally, CRM magazine named seven exceptionally innovative companies as Rising Stars.
CRM Industry Leader Awards
The editors of CRM determined the recipients of the CRM Industry Leader Awards with input from industry analysts and consultants. CRM magazine asked its extensive panel of analysts/consultants two basic questions: If a client asked for your top five recommendations in a particular category, which vendors would you suggest and why? Based on those answers, recipients of the 2020 CRM Industry Leader Awards are listed below in their respective categories:
- Enterprise CRM Suite: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, SugarCRM;
- Midmarket/SMB CRM Suite: Creatio, HubSpot, Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho CRM;
- Contact Center Infrastructure: Cisco, Five9, Genesys, NICE inContact, Twilio;
- Contact Center Analytics: CallMiner, Clarabridge, NICE, Sestek, Verint Systems;
- Workforce Optimization: Aspect, Calabrio, NICE, OnviSource, Verint Systems;
- Contact Center Outsourcing: Alorica, Concentrix, Sitel Group, TTEC Holdings, Teleperformance;
- Business Intelligence/Analytics: Looker (Google), Microsoft, Qlik, SAS, Tableau Software (Salesforce);
- Customer Data Platforms: Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Segment;
- Marketing Automation: Adobe, HubSpot, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce;
- Salesforce Automation: Freshsales (Freshworks), HubSpot, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce.
“In this, our 19th annual awards issue, many of the same companies that have led the industry for years appear in these new lists. After all, industry leaders don’t change dramatically from one year to the next. True industry leaders have staying power, amplified by a long and storied history of innovation, a solid value proposition, and the tools to take customers where they want to go,” said Leonard Klie, editor of CRM magazine. “We congratulate all of the companies mentioned in the awards features this year.”
CRM magazine also named seven companies as Rising Stars for 2020. They were Kustomer, LivePerson, SalesLoft, Sprinklr, Terminus Software, Voximplant, and Zoom Video Communications.
About CRM Magazine
CRM magazine is the leading publication of the customer relationship management industry, covering sales, marketing, and customer service strategies and technologies. The magazine also produces the annual CRM Evolution conference. Each of these properties is designed to serve customer-centric business initiatives and leaders who recognize CRM as a key strategy for creating enhanced customer value in any industry. For more information about the magazine, its editorial calendar, or CRM in general, please visit www.destinationCRM.com. The magazine and the destinationCRM.com website are properties of CRM Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.